A Holistic Filtration Solution for Your Home’s Water
Your home’s drinking water may not be as clean and safe to drink as you would hope. Parker & Parker Plumbing can determine your water’s cleanliness and install whole-house water filtration in your Visalia, CA home. We install water filtration systems to ensure your water is cleaner and better-tasting whenever you turn on a faucet. Our team works quickly and thoroughly to get your system up and running as soon as possible. You get a five-year unconditional equipment warranty with your new Krystal Klear brand water filtration system, protecting your home investment and giving you comfort in your home upgrade. We can explain all the details about getting a water filtration system for your home, including the costs, upkeep, and many ways it will benefit you and your family. Home water filtration is within easy reach when you rely on us to provide a solution, fitting your home’s water consumption needs and budget. You can contact us and speak with a team member about water purification systems and other plumbing services we offer, and schedule services for cleaner water.
Types of House Water Filtration Systems
Water filtration systems come in many forms and use various methods to clean the water you use at home. Parker & Parker Plumbing has ample experience with a wide array of systems and can install one that best suits your needs and preferences. We’ve described some of the most popular types of residential water filtration systems:
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration – This method is a popular way to remove contaminants in water. The process works by using water pressure to force water through a membrane. This semi-permeable membrane repels dissolved materials while diffusing water molecules through the membrane, resulting in purer water after it passes through.
- Ultraviolet Water Filtration and Sterilization – Ultraviolet (UV) rays are already known to kill microorganisms. These systems use UV rays at a germicidal spectrum or frequency to inactivate viruses, bacteria, and cysts in your water. Water filtration systems with UV light are designed to use the highest amount of UV energy at this frequency.
- Filtration – To clean water, filtration systems pass your water through one or more filters to remove color, taste, iron, odor, and turbidity. A system might use cartridge devices or a loose media tank-type system. Filters may include absorptive, mechanical, neutralizing, or oxidizing filters.
- Distillation – This process converts water to vapor by heating it, and the vapor cools and gets collected in its liquid state. Distillation removes water or liquid from contaminants instead of other processes removing contaminants from water. Your home’s water contains virtually no dissolved solids after undergoing one or more evaporation and condensation cycles. However, this process requires a lot of energy to clean your water.
Should I Install a Water Filtration System?
Most homeowners know about water softeners and water filtration systems, but they might not realize there are systems available that will do both. At Parker & Parker Plumbing, we specialize in installing whole-house water filtration systems in homes needing cleaner water. You might only address part of your water problem using a water filter or water softeners, and your water can worsen when your system adds harmful elements to it. We use home water filtration systems proven to filter and clean your water to return it to a purer state. After filtering your water through one of our systems, you and your home will benefit in many ways, including the following:
- Water Will Taste Better
- Your Health Can Improve
- You Save Money by Not Buying Bottled Water
- Filtration Systems Remove Chlorine and Bacteria
Benefits of a Whole-House Water Filtration System
Your household will experience many other advantages of a water filtration system producing cleaner, purer water. Besides those listed above, Parker & Parker Plumbing can give you multiple reasons to invest in a residential water filtration system:
- You reduce soap residue on your skin and hair by softening your water through a home water filtration system.
- Softer, cleaner water reduces soap and mineral buildup on your sinks, tubs, showers, and faucets.
- Water filters remove harmful elements that can damage appliances using water over time.
- You don’t have to deal with stained surfaces or odors from impure water.
- Doing laundry with filtered water can lead to brighter clothes while using less soap.
- Filtering water removes chemicals known to cause skin irritation and rashes, so you stay more comfortable during and after bathing.
Contact Parker & Parker Plumbing in Visalia, CA
Clean, pure water is easy to achieve every day in Visalia, CA with help from Parker & Parker Plumbing. We expertly install whole-house water filtration systems quickly and carefully to ensure you always have a continuous supply of water that’s better for your skin, appliances, fixtures, and health. Contact us today to discuss our home water filtration options and schedule an installation at your home.